The Australian Window Association (AWA) and Australian Glass & Glazing Association (AGGA) are the national peak bodies representing and serving businesses in the window, glass and glazing industries.
Recognising that together the Associations can better serve and promote the interests of their members, the AWA and AGGA decided to join forces late in 2018.
Representing over 1000 member companies covering window manufacturers, glass manufacturers, glass processors, merchants, glaziers and suppliers of supporting machinery, services and materials.
Using an AGWA member when purchasing your window and door products significantly reduces the risk of purchasing the incorrect product for your application.
The AGWA provides window and door specific industry training to members lifting the level of competency within our industry.
AGWA members have access to the latest changes in regulation and industry standards and ensure their products are compliant.
By choosing an AGWA member when purchasing your window and door products, you are guaranteed that:
- All window and door products have been manufactured in compliance with all relevant Australian Standards.
- The windows design performance is verified using a NATA accredited testing laboratory. NATA Brochure Download
- The windows are accurately labelled with the ‘wind pressure’ and ‘water penetration’ requirements of AS2047.
- The windows are subject to annual NATA inspections.
- Business is conducted with honesty and integrity, upholding the right to a fair return for goods and services supplied. See our Code of Conduct.
Reduce the risk of getting it wrong, choose an AGWA member for your window and door products.