Our expert team can help you choose the best open for your residential and commercial glass tinting needs.
There are a number of different reason why people want to install tint around the home.
- Glass in your home can allow excessive heat to build up causing rooms to be unusable.
- Glass can let unwanted glare and damaging ultraviolet rays to enter your home
- Normal glass allows for unwanted people being able to look into your home easier.
- Protect your furniture and blinds from fading and becoming damaged.
By allowing True Blue Glass to install residential and commercial glass tinting we can help reduce those nasty UV rays and allow you to sit in a cooler home.
We use nothing but the highest quality solar tinting and have a wide range of tints available, from varying darkness to mirror tint.
Safety Film Benefits
- Decreases the risk of injury from flying glass.
- Holds broken shards of glass together.
- Protects exterior glass surfaces from severe weather and flying objects.
- May reduce insurance liability.
- Protection against spontaneous glass failure.
Security Film Benefits
- Helps resist an unwelcome intrusion.
- Protects property from theft and vandalism.
- Strengthens building security.
Residential and Commercial window tinting cost
Residential and commercial window tinting costs vary depending on your requirements and needs;
however, we guarantee that with the help of our fantastic team we can provide you the best-quality products at the best prices.
If you would like to arrange a free quote call on 32098774 or go to our contact us form and we will be in touch shortly.
For further Pro’s and cons of window tinting please read our post
Although we are known as the broken glass specialists along with broken glass and tinting we can help you with so much more – go to our products range to see