Glass Replacement Brisbane
Brisbane’s Preferred Glass Suppliers
True Blue Glass has provided high-quality glass replacements services throughout Brisbane for decades now, and our time in the industry has seen us evolve into South East Queensland’s leading glass and aluminium company.
What you can expect when you choose the True Blue Team to help with your glass replacement here in Brisbane and surrounding areas
Friendly and top-quality service
We are a three-generation run glass company and offering exceptional customer service along with the highest standard of workmanship is at the forefront of what we do. All our tradesmen are highly skilled and competent glazing professionals. You can have peace of knowing that we are fully insured, and all work is completed to meet Australian Standards AS 1288 2006.
True Blue Glass can help with:
- Our team of glaziers come to you in Brisbane and all other surrounding areas to find to perfect glass replacement solution for your home or business.
- We can provide glass replacements to everyone! Homeowners, business owners, and we can collaborate with property managers, shopping centres, schools, and body corps for all your glass needs.
- Competitive pricing and we aim to deliver a prompt and reliable service, time after time.
- All glass applications, no job too big or too small, including curved glass.
- Reducing paperwork needed for an insurance claim by sending the invoices straight to your insurer.
Glass replacement services we offer in Brisbane
Residential glass replacement
- We provide a comprehensive service for glass replacements in a residential setting. Some of those include window replacements, glass door replacements, glass pool fencing replacements, shower screen replacements, glass balustrade replacements, and so much more.
Commercial glass replacement
Our team cover all glass replacements for commercial businesses including, but not limited to glass shop front replacements, glass balustrade replacements and glass partitions, as well as being involved in many commercial construction projects where new designs and more modern glass is required.
Emergency glass replacement
If you’ve got broken glass and need to replace it quickly, our team can help! We offer an emergency glass service, and we can come out and replace your glass quickly, reducing the risk of injury and potential entry by intruders. This service is for both residential and commercial jobs and is available 24/7.
Replacement Glass options include:
- Double glazed glass
- Wired glass
- Frosted glass
- Coloured glass
- Safety glass
- Laminated glass
- Textured glass
- Tinted glass
Why you should consider glass replacement
Often glass can’t be repaired and needs to be replaced to provide optimal safety. Repairs are more of a temporary measure and can compromise the integrity of the pane. Sometimes, replacing the pane is more economical than making temporary repairs that are going to need to be replaced a short time down the track anyway. Regardless of whether you need a simple repair or an entire replacement, our skilled glaziers can advise you of the most suitable option.
To save a few dollars, many make the mistake of going down the DIY route. It’s no secret that glass can be dangerous, and if it is broken, it poses a safety risk if handled incorrectly. Glass replacement requires skill and accuracy, one wrong move can have disastrous consequences. Making repairs on glass that needs to be professionally replaced puts those living at your home at risk. Thieves can get inside much easier, and if someone accidentally leans on the glass, they could cut themselves.
When it comes to glass, corners shouldn’t be cut. Using the correct equipment, materials and techniques are paramount.
Benefits to replacing glass in Brisbane
- Makes your home safer
- Can add value to your home
- Boosts energy efficiency
- Reduces your environmental footprint
- Improves the appearance of your home or business
- Prevents pests from getting inside through broken glass
- Minimises the number of UV rays that pass through the glass
- Increases privacy
Signs that you may need a glass replacement
- Cracked glass
- Chipped glass
- Condensation forming on the inside, outside or both
- You can feel a draft passing through the pane
- The glass has a lot of scratches on it
- The glass has shattered
Window door and glass door replacement
Glass doors and windows that are moveable need stronger, more resilient glass installed, and it needs to be extra secure to ensure it doesn’t shift out of place when it’s being used. These types of glass mechanisms need to be resistant to slamming, constant touching and movement. The glass being replaced must be suited to the job. All our glass replacements are completed using the correct glass to ensure it is safe and long-lasting.
Home or business home improvement glass replacement
It’s not only broken glass that needs replacing but, old outdated glass can be updated with new and more efficient panes. Anywhere that there’s glass, we can assist! Modern-day glass not only looks more contemporary, but it is much more energy-efficient too which can save you a considerable amount of money on your electricity and make your home more comfortable in the cooler and warmer months of the year.
Don’t settle for second-best glass replacements in Brisbane
Glass needs to be installed to precision. Our team are experts in the field, and all have an eye for detail. If you’re looking for the best in the business, look no further than True Blue Glass for all your glass replacement needs. You can contact us on (07) 3733 2297 or request a free quote online.